Friday, June 18, 2004

Inspired by Giant Nylon Hair Net I also find myself embroiled with those 'Women of Spam'

Leanna Triplett slips pills
Into envelopes and mails them out
Levitra, zocor, propecia, lipitor
Every one carrying a special clout.
Later, by the light of the evening sun
She feeds the ducks spiked buns.

Cornelia Dill went in for the kill
She'd had enough, her life was tough
His love was fickle, so she cut him up
Fed his tongue to the pup
Preserved his penis in pickle.
If discovered, she was certain
It'd be taken for a gherkin.

there's just time for a 'Man of Spam' too

Kermit Pollard worked with trees
Clinging on with hands and knees
Sawing branches, lopping boughs
Sometimes stunning passing cows
Eventually he built a nest
Laid an egg and became depressed
Poor soul.

plus a bit of spambiguity

Ora Landers, boy or girl?
Nurse or doctor, what the hell
I'm going to write to her or him
I need those pills to keep me slim
I need those pills to sleep at night
To keep me hard and not uptight
I need those pills that Ora sells
I don't care if he's a girl
The pills are there, that's all that counts
I'm going to order vast amounts.