Friday, August 20, 2004

Are You Hot?
what kind of question is that? I live in Scotland
Learn How to Approach and Date Beautiful Women
I'm always willing to learn something new
Now Imagine Your Life...
ok, done that, it was remarkably easy in fact
Imagine you could effortlessly meet women anywhere:
I especially like the 'effortlessly' bit, yes I'm imagining that too now
at bars
yes I do go to bars, so we're up and running
in line at the supermarket
slightly problematic, I get lost in supermarkets, but I could make an effort to find the check-out I suppose
even at work or in class
well, I work at home and I finished my studies long ago, but maybe I could take up night classes or approach the woman who comes to the door and tries to sell me fish. I don't particularly like her plastic hat and gloves, but she wouldn't wear them on the date, would she?
Imagine how much more enjoyment you would get out of life
now you're talking! yes, I can imagine that very easily
The ability to confidently approach women
confidently and effortlessly, this is the way forward for me. I just know it
is what separates the guys who have exciting lives and beautiful girlfriends from the guys who stay at home and watch TV every night.
I want an exciting life, I want to paraglide and bungee jump and abseil and snorkel and drive fast cars and make love to supermodels in hammocks. I'm going to blow up my tv set tomorrow, immediately after the world darts championship final
Find out how these books can change your life
you bet. bring 'em on. I'm ready!

and speaking of spam emails ... not forgetting disturbing auctions