Saturday, August 12, 2006

12 great mp3s for a crowded beach
belle & sebastian - boy with the arab strap
flat on your back with the boy from the arab strap
chuck berry - you can't catch me
new jersey turnpike in the wee wee hours
deus - the ideal crash
stay by my side
kinks - waterloo sunset
as long as I gaze on waterloo sunset I am in paradise
velvet underground - sweet jane
Jane is in her vest, and me, I'm in a rock'n'roll band
ramones - blitzkrieg bop
they're generating steam-heat
bob dylan - i want you
the silver saxophones say I should refuse you
tim keegan - save me from happiness
au revoir my tristesse
van morrison - into the mystic
we were born before the wind
david bowie - heroes
and the guns shot above our heads
dick dale - pipeline
twaaaaaaaaaaang
leonard cohen - closing time
and the women tear their blouses off