Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Having finally decided to create my Blogger Profile I thought I would answer the funny little question they pose at the end. It was something like: 'Your aunt has given you a maple syrup dispenser in the shape of rooster for your birthday. Write her a thank you note.' I wrote:
Dearest Aunt Fanny, Many thanks for the handsome cock. I lost no time in putting it to use and dribbled it all over Jessica's pancakes this morning. I do hope Uncle Willie's trouble is on the mend. Has he tried the embrocation I enclosed with the last package of whale blubber? Your devoted nephew, Lionel.
Unfortunately I had accidentally ticked the box saying 'Give me a new question', so my answer appeared beneath 'Sponges and tongues are frequently misspelled. Is it because both are thirsty?'. I thought about leaving it like that, but didn't want to give the impression I was mad.