Tuesday, June 08, 2004

No honestly, I believe
I always felt my wife didnt enjoy sex because of my penis size. Until i tried a few Penis Pill a freind suggested. In three weeks, she felt how big I grew. Now, she's happy and I'm hung like a stallion. Penis Pills! What took you the so long? If still believe size does not matter, click here to be removed

Oh nothing, just revising
German sociologist Werner Habermehl says regular sex can help university students pass exams. However, to get top marks you have to come last. Ok I made the last bit up.

Pardon my French
Residents of the Austrian village of Fucking have voted against changing the name, despite having their road signs stolen regularly. Spokesman Siegfried Hoeppl said: 'Everyone knows what it means in English, but for us Fucking is Fucking - and it's going to stay Fucking.' That could be a line straight out of Withnail And I, except Withnail would almost certainly have added an extra 'fucking' as in: 'and it's going to fucking stay Fucking.' Now that I think of it, 'Withnail and I' probably had a huge influence on the way the word 'fuck' has gradually (in the UK, at least) lost its ability to shock or offend. Personally I don't like this development but I can see how Richard E Grant's use of the expletive in the film drew its sting and lent it a sort surreal refinement that the hideous cult of 'the lad' would latch onto with such enthusiasm in the 90's. But that's enough about Fucking, or as they say in Austria, 'das ist genug über das Bumsen'. Incidentally, similar votes on place names have been conducted in the Austrian towns of Petting, Windpassing and Vomitville.