Thursday, February 05, 2004

you may wonder where this blog got its name ... or not ... anyway ...

Mike Heron and Robin Williamson - the Incredible String Band>

This Moment
This moment is different from any before it
This moment if different, it is now
And if I don't kiss you, that kiss is untasted
I'll never, no never, get it back
But why should I want to, I'll be in the next moment
Sweet moment, sweet lover, sweet now

The walls of this room are different from any before them, they are now
The air that you breathe is different from any before it, it is now

You may think that life is repeating, repeating
You may think that life is repeating, oh no ...

I just want to tell each one of you that
Each note hit is different from any before it
Each note hit is different, it is now.
Incredible String Band

and Goethe says ...
'Nothing is worth more than this day.'