Wednesday, February 18, 2004

dear god, now i'm advertising poultry!
McMurray Hatchery
America's Rare Breed Hatchery
Poultry Books and More
Free Poultry Resource
For the global poultry veterinarian, producer & enthusiast
Back in Print at Last! Genetics of the Fowl by F. B. Hutt
Related Searches: • gorillas • poultry • exotic birds

i might as well get into this ...

Anyone Can Build A Tub-Style Mechanical Chicken Plucker

i'm advertising gorillas too



She said: "Johnny, this is a deadly game, have a few laughs and go home." I shuddered. Normally I pack a rod in pyjamas - I carry nothing but scars from Normandy beach. I said "Wrong, baby, you can't fool me." She spat playfully. "I'm ahead of you, Johnny." I studied the swell of her enormous boobs and said: "Baby, you're so far ahead it's beautiful."
from 'I am a Bigshot' - The Bonzo Dog Band